MECHANICAL SEALS FOR PROCESS PUMPS
GROUPE LATTY, with its experience in dynamic sealing, offers a range of products to meet the requirements of maintenance departments for the rapid repair of your process pumps.
This comprehensive range of OEM mechanical seals for process pumps has been specifically designed to meet maintenance requirements in the following sectors: food-processing, chemicals, environment, extraction and processing of minerals, paper, pharmaceuticals, water treatment, etc.
Specifically trained in different production environments, our technicians advise our customers on how to improve their standard or specific mechanical seal systems, cartridge boxes or process pumps. Our technicians intervene to improve the reliability of sealing solutions and upgrade equipment to take account of technological and environmental changes.
Service centres at your disposal
Our specialists intervene in the following cases :
• Reconditioning of standard or specific mechanical seals, seals in cartridge boxes, pumps, stirrers, crushers, etc..
• Advice for more reliable sealing
• Assessment of the customers' equipment
• Upgrading equipment to take account of changes in technological and environmental standards.
• Preparing free detailed and customised cost estimates for the various reconditioning operations
Repair and reconditioning tools and equipment to rapidly meet your needs and provide :
• Extension of the lifetime of your equipment with retrofitting
• Reduced maintenance costs
• Train customers on their site or at LATTY's premises.