AUXILIARY SYSTEMS FOR DOUBLE MECHANICAL SEALS
SOLUTIONS THAT PROTECT YOUR ENVIRONMENT
Our environmentally friendly LATTYlub range is designed to help you:
• reduce your water and energy consumption
• optimise the service life of your equipment
Our range of LATTYlub auxiliary systems meets the relevant operating conditions, thanks to our FDA, ATEX and DESP solutions (on request), and enable you to control the servo-control of the barrier circuit on double mechanical seals for the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries, etc.
These auxiliary systems simultaneously maintain the mechanical seal casing under pressure and thermoregulate the barrier fluid. They can be used for all models and types of double or tandem seal assembly and are used on process pumps, reactors, filter dryers, etc.
We offer a complete range with various options depending on the type of assembly, in compliance with current standards. Our technical teams can install and maintain the equipment on your site. The equipment is pre-tested and validated in the factory, ensuring safe commissioning.
LUBRICATION TANK | LATTYlub Pot
The LATTYlub Pot range allows you to regulate and control the temperature of your sealing systems and improve the service life of your equipment. You can therefore optimise maintenance time between jobs and ensure that your staff and equipment are protected, as well as the environment.
LATTYlub Pot VARIATIONS
- Thermosiphon only, without instrumentation
- Lubrication kit with possible combination without motor-driven pump
- Lubrication unit (GDL)
- LATTYlub Pot : Version without coil (6L / 25 bar)
- LATTYlub Thermo Pot : Version with coil (6L / 25 bar)
- LATTYlub Clean Thermo Pot : Cleanable version with coil (6L / 8 bar) and clamp system
FLOW MONITOR | LATTYlub Flowcontrol
The flow monitor is designed for applications where an uninterrupted flow of water is required for cooling and lubricating
sealing systems. It can be used to optimise water consumption and detect and locate problems in sealing systems and pipes. Stainless steel version and stand available on request.
- Flow range: 0 -1 L/min, 0 - 8 L/min, 0 - 13 L/min
- Pressure range: standard : 0-10 bar, option : 0-25 bar
- Temperature range: standard : 100°C, Stainless steel version: 130°C
LATTYLUB FLOWCONTROL MODELS
- LATTYlub Flowcontrol 1 : Controls flow
- LATTYlub Flowcontrol 2 : Controls flow and indicates pressure
- LATTYlub Flowcontrol 3 : Controls flow and pressure
CONTROLS AND REGULATES TEMPERATURE | LATTYlub Thermoflow
LATTYlub Thermoflow is installed on the mechanical seal’s sealing fluid outlet to continuously maintain an optimum quantity of fluid outside the faces. By allowing the fluid to be renewed when the temperature becomes too high, consumption of the fluid required for cooling can be drastically reduced.
WITHOUT LATTYlub Thermoflow : Water lost from system
The temperature between the friction faces and the loss of water are not controlled.
WITH LATTYlub Thermoflow : Reduced loss, controlled flow!
The trigger temperature is not reached, the LATTYlub Thermoflow remains closed.
When the trigger temperature is reached, the LATTYlub Thermoflow opens slightly to regulate the temperature of the fluid between the friction faces
When the full opening temperature is reached, the LATTYlub Thermoflow opens fully to rapidly reduce the temperature of the fluid between the friction faces.
CONTROLLER-REGULATOR | LATTYlub Gascontrol
The controller-regulator device (DCR) is a supply system for seals requiring a gas supply. Its cooling action maintains the integrity of the system and the gaseous barrier generated prevents product emissions into the atmosphere
LATTYLUB GASCONTROL MODULES
- Modular DCR kit : LATTYlub Single Gascontrol or LATTYlub Multi Gascontrol
- Channel ATEX DCR kit : LATTYlub Gascontrol ATEX
- Pressure range 0-50 bar
- Flow rate range 0-10 L / min
- Filtration range : 5 à 10 µm