REFURBISHMENT OF YOUR MECHANICAL SEALS
LATTYseal Services: Centres specialising in the reconditioning of mechanical seals
GROUPE LATTY has a network of service, repair and reconditioning centres in France and abroad via subsidiaries. We make this comprehensive service available to you to provide you with our know-how and advice as part of our constant endeavour to improve your systems.
Our service centres have all the necessary repair and reconditioning tools and equipment (ultrasonic bath, milling machine, lathe, biological degreasing fountain, grinding machine, lapping machine, surface evenness inspection, dimensional inspection...) in order to extend the lifetime of your equipment with retrofitting, lower maintenance costs and train our customes on the customer's premises or at our site.
Areas of expertise
Our specialists intervene in the following cases:
• Reconditioning your standard or specific mechanical seals, cartridge boxes, etc.
• Advice on how to enhance the reliability of your sealing solutions
• Assessment of your equipment
• Recommendation, helping with process improvements
• Equipment identification by means of systematic marking of reconditioned seals reminding the reference of the quotation for full traceability
• Carrying out static tests under pressure, with air, water or compatible fluid in the case of overhaul of boxes, double mechanical seals, pumps, agitators, etc.
• Each mechanical seal is packaged in an individual box with customised label
• Full traceability, history of all the operations that have been carried out
SAQR-ATEX certified repair
LATTYseal SERVICES, the only SAQR-ATEX-certified workshops in France, guarantee that the repair and reconditioning of your equipment identical to the original, without any modification to the protection methods or safety levels.
This certification apply to all types of equipment: mixer seals, pumps seals, rotary unions, etc. used in ATEX zone environment.
There are two following levels of protection:
• NORMAL: equipment category 3, used in zone 2
• HIGH: equipment category 2, used in zone 1
• VERY HIGH: equipment category 1, used in zone 0
Refurbishment of an ATEX mixer seal
A guarantee of quality and security
Where machinery is operated in an explosive environment and to maintain the required levels of ATEX certification it is essential to use a suitably qualified repair agent.
Due to the investment and on-going training, Groupe LATTY service are authorised and certified repair agents for all levels of SAQR-ATEX.
Refurbishment of a mechanical seal