PACKING CARTRIDGE BOX: PECODY
Absolute sealing efficiency, in particular in hostile environments.
The PECODY (Presse Etoupe à COmpression DYnamique - Stuffing box dynamic compression ) operates according to the dynamic compression principle (calibration of the clamping force) and optimises sealing in very demanding applications and under hostile conditions in which other sealing systems have reached their limits.
This technology has been developed for companies requiring for their process equipment :
• An optimisation of productivity
• An optimisation of maintenance
• Improved individual protection in hazardous industries such as nuclear power and powdery materials or chemicals
PECODY (Stuffing box dynamic compression) is both ergonomic and compact, which facilitates access for assembly, disassembly and maintenance operations, including in areas where access is difficult.
• Chromium carbide, special for rotary machinery, suitable for abrasion, flaking and corrosion risks
• Prevents overheating and premature wear
• GPackings, springs, sleeves, etc.
• Reduces production downtime
• No time-consuming handling in hazardous, radioactive and dusty areas
• Compact for areas where access is difficult
• Remotely controlled for hostile (thermal, contaminated, radioactive) environments
Repair and refurbishment
• Programmable, rapid maintenance, without disconnecting the machine
• Ergonomic models to facilitate access for assembly, disassembly and reconditioning operations
• Execution possible in 2 parts for disassembly by radial opening
The PECODY is very efficient on: Abrasive contaminated, clogging, powdery, toxic, flammable or explosive (inerting) media.
The PECODY is custom-mounted as a cartridge on machinery being designed, refurbished or to improve existing installations such as: Mixers, stirrers, horizontal dryers, cookers, sterilizers, reactors, etc.
Approvals (on request)
ATEX dryer: Sealing powder
Two-part PECODY stuffing box installed in a mixer: Sealing abrasive product
PECODY dryer: Sealing nitrogen with ATEX probe with explosion-proof head