OIL AND GAS VALVES AND FITTINGS
For many years, LATTY has been dedicating part of its research and development to the improvement of sealing solutions adapted to the requirements of the industrial valve industries in the OIL and GAS sector by :
- Reliability of the seals guaranteeing a better environment and a reduction in product losses,
- Products that meet the FUGITIVE EMISSIONS standards,
- Increased safety for personnel (unit operators and maintenance department) by reducing hazardous emissions,
- Easier maintenance through the use of preformed rings and packaging,
- Reduction of maintenance costs and production downtime through rationalization of sealing solutions,
- The development of packaging for stuffing boxes made up of preformed rings and anti-extrusion rings which guarantee an excellent level of sealing under low tightening, a very low coefficient of friction, and a very good elastic recovery.
More than 100 valves equipped with LATTY sealing and sizes 1″ to 10″ and pressure classes from 150 to 2500 lbs have been approved according to ISO 15848-1 (helium test) or API 622, 624 and 641 (Methane test).
Cryogenic tests down to -196°C are performed on our test benches for ISO 15848-1 approval. The applications are multiple, in particular in the transport of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG).
The use of BAM approved products is necessary in order to secure the materials used on potentially dangerous circuits in case of self-inflammation or mechanical and thermal shocks.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
589, 622, 624, 641 15848-1 CLEAN AIR ACT VDI 2440
A few examples of our products ...
LATTYpack OIL, a packing for stuffing boxes
Packing (rings or kit set) for expanded graphite glands, guaranteeing a reduction in fugitive emissions. API 622 3rd edition.
Range of graphite gaskets to meet your requirements and constraints.
LATTYPACK OIL PACKING ROLL
Packing roll for a fast and easy maintenance with Low emission performance.
Forms and dimensions adapted to your needs. Assembly on damaged or deformed flanges.